We are always looking for happy, talented people to join us here at Double Negative.
If you are interested in applying please follow the instructions below for applying to London and to Singapore.
If you are interested in working with us in London, please apply for a position by filling out the on-line application form so that we can find out more about you. Once you have sent us your CV/reel we will match it to your application.
Due to the large number of applications received daily, we are unable to accept links to on-line reels so please refrain from sending images or showreel attachments by email as we may not be able to respond.
We do endeavour to get back to every candidate applying via the on-line application form. If we do not have a suitable vacancy posted on our website right now, please feel free to fill out a speculative application so that we can store your personal information. Recruitment invariably changes, so check back to the website to see updated vacancies.
For any recruitment related enquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
LONDON SHOWREEL REQUIREMENTS
- Please ensure that your showreel is on a playable DVD video, not in quicktimes, and that it is working correctly.
- Print out your CV/resume and post this in with your reel and a breakdown sheet that highlights exactly what parts of the shots on the reel are yours.
- Just in case these get separated, make sure that your DVD also has your name and contact information on it - please add this in permanent marker, as a sticker can cause the DVD to jump.
- Do not put menus on your DVD, make it as easy as possible for us to view your reel!
- Please read the "Showreel Tips" section at the bottom of this page, for advice on what we're looking for.
If you are interested in working with us in Singapore please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com. If you are applying for artist roles for 2D or 3D please include a shot breakdown and link to your downloadable reel on MPEG - 4 format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we do not have a suitable vacancy posted on our website right now, please feel free to fill out a speculative application so that we can store your personal information. Recruitment invariably changes, so check back to the website to see updated vacancies.
For any recruitment related enquiries for Singapore please e-mail email@example.com
- We only want to see the work that you're truly proud of. Ideally, the reel shouldn't be much longer 2 minutes for graduates and 3 minutes for experienced professionals (although this is only a guideline) and your best work should be at the start of the DVD. If you are a recent graduate, make sure that you put a snappy montage of your best bits of work on there, please don't just send in your final year project.
- Where possible, add in breakdowns and passes for your shots - ie. If you are a Modeller, add the topology to your render and if you have a compositing showreel, show roto mattes and before and after breakdowns so that we can see how you work. It can also be helpful in 3D to show your UV layouts, and also displacement maps as well.
- Don't spend too much time editing your reel to music - we watch most reels on mute as we're only interested in the images!
- We do watch every showreel that comes in but it can take a while to get back to everyone so please bear with us.
Due to the high volume of applications received each day, we are not able to return any submitted materials, apologies.
To all recruitment agencies: Double Negative does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward agency CVs to our jobs address, Double Negative employees or any other company location. Double Negative is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.