JAVA PROGRAMMER (2 WEEK CONTRACT WITH POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION)
- Job Title: Java Programmer (2 week contract with potential for extension)
- Department: RND
- Location: London
- Closing Date: NA
- Reports To: Head of RND
- Direct Reports: Head of RND
Key Purpose of the Job
We require a programmer to join an existing team creating plug-ins for our internal documentation system, which uses Confluence as a base.
The chosen applicant will need to hit the ground running and port a variety of web pages from Perl to Confluence plugins. They will work as part of a small team (4 people) moving the company's current intranet into Confluence.
Flexibility is essential as the role is varied and has a wide remit, with opportunities to extend into other areas
Needs To Know
- Java programing knowledge
- Working knowledge of web-based Java APIs/frameworks
- Eclipse familiarity in a Unix environment
Needs To Be
- Technically adept
- Team oriented
- Able to take direction
Measures of Performance
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-level developer with a passion for film. You will be involved in some of the most exciting film projects within the industry and take a direct role in shaping how we move forward as a leading VFX house
Experience with the following is desirable:
- Confluence plug-in or Google gadget creation experience
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.