Since 2018 DNEG’s in-house Motion Graphics (MGFX) team has been producing stunning graphical sequences, UI GFX, title sequences and much more. Composed of specialist designers, highly skilled artists, and supervisors, our global crew delivers MGFX services for feature films, episodic series and multi-platform content.
DNEG MGFX creative offering includes:
– Design and creation of UI GFX for feature films and high-end TV projects
– Creation of world building visuals for film and TV
– Front and main-on-end title sequence design and production
– Graphical inserts for longform projects
– Delivery and supervision of digital assets for live on-set playback
– Large animated sequences for live shows, exhibitions and rides
Our global MGFX team is headed up by Barry Corcoran who has over 20 years of experience in Film, TV and Advertising as a Motion Graphics Supervisor and Creative Director.
Working closely with Barry, Caroline Laing, Producer, brings over a decade of experience in MGFX Production for Film, TV and Advertising.