Motion Graphics at DNEG
DNEG’s in-house Motion Graphics (MGFX) team is composed of specialist designers, artists and supervisors, providing MGFX services across all of DNEG’s divisions.
The team draws on a wealth of film and broadcast experience and uses a multi-disciplinary approach to deliver a wide range of projects. Most recently, our artists have delivered everything from UI screen graphics to complex 3D holographic environments for shows such as ‘Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw’, ‘Altered Carbon’ (Seasons 1 & 2), ‘Deadpool 2’, ‘Black Mirror’ (Season 5), ‘The Feed’ and many more.
Our creative offering includes:
– design and creation of UI GFX for feature films and high-end TV projects
– front and main-on-end title sequence design and production
– graphical inserts for longform projects
– delivery and supervision of digital assets for live on-set playback
– large animated sequences for live shows, exhibitions and rides