Be part of the next generation of VFX artists and join our Greenlight India Training program!
This industry-leading initiative supports talented graduates, freelancers, and junior professionals looking to take their first steps in the VFX industry. Apply for the opportunity to develop your skills in our global Academy Award-winning studio.
Led by dedicated DNEG trainers, Greenlight India is an intensive training program designed to sculpt future VFX artists through classroom guidance, assignments, and mentorship from our industry experts.
Post final screening and on successful completion of this program, Greenlight India trainees may be offered the opportunity to join the DNEG team, and will also become part of our community of Greenlight India alumni — the DNEG India Greenlighters — where you can foster new friendships and valuable industry connections.
About the program
- The program takes trainees through the fundamental concepts of the course of your choice.
- Teaches trainees about the DNEG pipeline and more in-depth department concepts.
- Shortlisted artists will be enrolled in a 12 to 16-week training course, conducted by experienced DNEG trainers.
- At the end of the program, Greenlight can offer an accelerated pathway into high-end VFX work.
- Trainees who successfully complete the full training program are regularly offered junior artist roles.
- Trainees will be paid a stipend for the duration of the program.
- DNEG does not currently provide housing or transportation assistance for this program.
Interested candidates are encouraged to share their profiles through the link provided below.
Learn how to aid the smooth running of high-end VFX projects by supporting our award-winning production and supervision team as a VFX Production Assistant! During PHASE 1 of this 3-month program, you will learn the following core elements of VFX Production:
- Fundamentals of Production Management
- VFX Department Overview
- VFX Pipeline Overview and Stage Deliveries at DNEG
- Shotgun Training
- Production Reporting
- Excel Basics
Following this period, you will move into PHASE 2, and put your learning into practice with 2 months of on-the-job training. During this time you will support exciting live projects, and receive mentorship from our award-winning team of industry veterans.
This course begins September 19, 2022.